
We had the opportunity to visit Michael and Kristy in Las Vegas. Here is a picture of the whole family at Ihop!!
I'm not sure why I look stiff here, prolly because I had 3 kids running around in the stuido in front of me with expensive camra's ect...
Lexie and Daniel taking an ice cream break in my new favorite place, Geneva, Chicago! :-)
Chris and I waiting in Circus O ley in Las Vegas! Very fun show.
Emileigh... I'm going to say she was 7 or 8 months here.
So....I LOVE this picture. at first they did not want to take pictures together, so I bribed Daniel in wearing this hockey helmet...He was loving that, Then Lexie wanted to hold a rose. This picture was done all on them, we did not have them pose for this. They naturally just started looking into each others eyes. Looks like a love story. But there cousins!
Here is Dad with the girls. Again this was takin a couple of months ago!
Here is a photo shoot I think we did several months ago! Here all all the Bowman cousins!
We went to Chicago for a couple of weeks. This is a fun picture. Look into the silver ball thing. You will see downtown Chicacgo. I am also in this picture with the girls! Where is Waldo...LOL
Free Robux No Human Verification And No Survey
5 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment